Wednesday, April 29, 2015

MESSAGE TO MY READERS

MESSAGE TO MY READERS First, I want to say how joyous I am, that people are enjoying my stories. I, also, want readers to under stand the reason WHY I am posting, for free, on Bogger.coom, instead of a "pay-per-view", or "pay-per-download" site. The reason is simple: Setting up this Blog has been about 1,000 times easier, than my failed attempts, at setting up a web-site. Un-like Weebly, Wix, and other, web-design, sites, which contain "directions", which only computer programmers, and Ph.d's can understand, Blogger has directions, which most people, with a standard, high school, education, can understand. This is the reason why, until I can locate a web-site "builder", with use directions, which are presented in a form, of English, which anyone, with a high school education, can understand, (which even web-site "Moonfruit" does NOT contain), I will continue to post my stories, on Blogger. I am truly hopeful that my readers will continue to enjoy my coming works, which will include: 1) Return to Candleshoe 2) The day the Earth's crust Shattered 3) The Legend of Ikra 4) Moonbase As well as additional entries, in the "Haunting Past" series, all of which I have been enjoying presenting to the reading public. My hope is that, SOME-day, someone will create a web-site builder, whose "directions" are written for the 99% of the public, who, like myself, have high school educations. Until then, readers, just relax and enjoy my stories, as I have posted them. A great day, to one and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment