Monday, October 12, 2020

FEAR

FEAR Having just read a question, about how fear cripples us, I thought that I would add my own. I must say that, if I have any fear, it is the fear of rejection. Why is that a fear? Simple: While I have known maybe three women, in my life time, who have been actual friends, the problem is that I have known many others, as well. The kind who, instead of a polite "No, thank you." these women SCREAM/SHOUT/YELL at the tops of their lungs "You are NOT a MAN! You dont deserve a woman!" This, they shout so loud that they can be heard, four blocks away. Now, ofcourse, I have had plenty of people, tell me "There are more "fish" in the sea", but I think that the worst fear, which can cripple a man is being friends with a woman, yet wondering "How does she feel?" This, especially when the woman HIDES her emotions, until ready to SCREAM. Having had nearly a dozen women SCREAM/SHOUT/YELL at me, I have learned to keep my distance. Why risk losing a friend, because you hope for what they are NOT offering. That, and one lady, whom I TRIED to get close to, for years. A woman, who never responded, until a friend got in her face, asking "Why dont you respond." The womans response "None of your damned business. If that coward wants to know how I feel, let the COWARD CONFRONT me, himself." This is all the knowledge that I needed to know that the woman was not for me. Not if she demanded a confrontation. Then, there was a woman, for whom I am grateful that a black-out brought us together. Before the black-out, the only time, when I saw the woman was in the presense of her mother. No doubt this is why she was so nice, in her word usage. Then came the night, of the black-out. The very night before I was going to ask her out. During the black-out, I saw her "true colors". Profanity, and all. (Thankfully, I never asked her out.) This is the reason why I think so many women end up in such terrible relationships. It is because, when gentlemen come along, offering affection, kindness, and other qualities, all the women are looking for is "I want someone who is willing to KILL, or fight, to the death, for me! Not some "Romeo", who will give me the love of his heart. I want a man who is willing to TAKE what he wants, by FORCE! This is a REAL man. This is why I need to be able to CONFRONT a man. Make me FORCABLY his woman. If a "man" wont be CONFRONTATIONAL then he is NOT a MAN! This is why true gentlemen live on-line, and in chat-rooms. Places where people are respected. Something which CONFRONTATIONAL women DESPISE!

No comments:

Post a Comment